Saturday, November 8, 2008

http://cellphonesafety.wordpress.com/2006/08/31/microwave-sickness-or-neurasthenia/ / I was exposed to a high amount of RF microwave radiation

Not recent news but of interest anyway:

Have YOU noticed a Problem with YOUR Teeth near a Cell Tower?

March 23, 2007

Posted by healthyself in "Silver" Fillings, Amalgam filings,

posted by Christine Ellis on 19 Mar 2006 at 9:58 am

http://cellphonesafety.wordpress.com/category/silver-fillings/

"I have been working for a local District Council for 18 yrs and approximately 3 years ago a mast was erected outside our office window. Since then I have had problems with my teeth, pain in my mouth quite regularly over these years."

"I have requested information from my Health & Safety Officer and twice got back the latest information on the dangers of these masts, which is saying there is no proven risks. In the last 6 months, we have had 5 new ladies employed in our office, all working in the same vicinity of this mast. 2 of the five have had severe problems with their teeth in these 6 months, one has very back teeth anyway, I have had one wisdom tooth losen and had to have out and another break in half, we were discussing this on Friday, and another lady has started having strange sensations in her mouth, she said like a magnet going over her teeth. The only lady who hasn't had any problems has got all white fillings in her teeth. I asked all the others whether they have got all Mercury fillings and they have, as I have."

"QUESTION: Could the mast be having an effect on Mercury fillings. ??????????"

"We would like to know please."

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/youropinions.php?opinionid=8711

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments»

1. Jason Howard - August 7, 2007
http://cellphonesafety.wordpress.com/2006/08/31/microwave-sickness-or-neurasthenia/

I was exposed to a high amount of RF microwave radiation for about 1 hour on 1-9-07. The transmitter output was between 1k - 1.1k watts at 2034MHz. The RF leak probe pegged the meter at 20mw/cm2. I was exposed by portion of waveguide that was missing a bolt and had loose hardware. My head was between 6 to 12 inches from the leak and my hand was only a less then inch away. I have had many heath problems since the exposure; memory problems, balance problems, earing lose, eye sight dropped to 20/50, numbness in my left hand, muscle spazums in my left face/neck/shoulder (Neuralgia),constent headaches, left eye lip droops durning headaches and lose of strength in my arm. I have been out of work since that time under the care of a general practioner doctor. I have been in physical therapy for 3 monthes. My employer is saying I was not in the near field of the signal so I could not have be hurt. I have worked for NOAA for 18 years and have been exposed to low levels of RF radiation for years. Are these heath problems consistent with this exposure/ rf sickness syndrome? Are there any people I can contact to help me with my health problems?

Thank you for any help you can provide.

Jason Howard
5140 South Upper Ferry Rd.
Eden, Md. 21822
410-548-5687