Wireless Electrical and Electromagnetic Pollution News18 September 2012
"Radiation is worse than smoking. We cannot see it or smell it, but we are affected by it much more." - Prof Girish Kumar, IIT-Bombay
Sadly, cancer is not the only danger that cellphone users face.
We The People: Are mobile towers modern day health hazards? We debate on We The People. Watch full show:
Claims to have received gliomas from the police radio network
The Institute believes that the new radio network is not harmful. Policeman Roger Carl Williams, who has used the Internet for many years, believes the use of the radio network gave him brain tumors.
- Public Safety Network does not provide anything more or different radiation than cell phones and similar things. So there is nothing to indicate that this is dangerous. We have no reason to say it, said Jan Alexander, Deputy Director of Public Health to NRK that the report was presented Thursday.
- How certain are you of this?
- We are quite confident when it comes TETRA network. As certain as we can be, says Alexander.
Read the full report here .
VIDEO: You mean he got tumors of the radio network
- Got sick of the radio network
It's not all necessarily endorse the Institute's conclusion. Roger Carlström had surgery for a brain tumor 29 December. He is the daily operational uteleder Trelleborg police in Skåne, and has used RAKEL, as the Swedes call their TETRA system since it was introduced in 2007.
Carlström is no doubt that his illness caused by RAKEL over a longer period.
- I began to notice that something was wrong almost immediately after I started using it. I was kjemperød and warm in the face and cheeks. The more radio traffic there was, I became redder. I turned it off, I did not notice anything, says Carlström NRK.
The sick leave policeman says that he had big problems with sleep and be awake for days on end.
- Not even for night shifts, I sleep. I got discharged sleep medication, but it did not help. The only thing that helped was that I was away from Rakel. Then disappeared sleep problems and head problems, says Carlström.
- Not quite unjustified
NRK has been in contact with researchers at Lund University, who has researched eletromagnetisk radiation from mobile phones and GSM networks. Leif G. Salford, professor of neurosurgery, the use of cell phone calls "the world's largest biological experiment."
- In 2000, only one-fourth human cell phone. Today in five of the seven billion. In 2000, there were control materials. Today, when everyone is reached - either by mobile phone radiation from base stations - there is really no control to control up to longer, says Salford.
Along with Bertil Persson, professor of medical radiation physics, he studied how rat brains affected by electromagnetic radiation.
The research showed that among radiation caused leaks in the rats' brains. Scientists believe the rats' brains are so similar that human performance can be transmitted.
Persson sees no reason to dismiss that Carlströms disease may be caused by use of the emergency network.
- It is not entirely unfounded, since Rakel is based on digital modulation technique that has in the areas it has been found that has the most significant biological effects.
- Read Salford and Persson's report here .
- Absolutely terrible
In England, police in Lancashire have gone to court after allegedly receiving health problems after using the emergency network.
Before Christmas last year topped problems for the police officer on sick leave in Sweden. Carlström had felt worse and worse for several days, until he suddenly became acutely ill.
- I thought I had had a stroke. When I spoke, it was sloppy, and the entire left side of his face drooped.
Carlström went to the hospital, it was X-rayed. There it was found that the police officer had a large tumor on the right side of the brain.
- The doctor said that the tumor had grown to over several years. I am convinced that the tumor has come as a result of using RAKEL.
- What do you think about this
- It is absolutely terrible. Especially after I've put myself into prehistory that Rakel was introduced. Ever since the beginning there has been considerable uncertainty about the long-term neurological and biological effects on the body.
Carlström says he has been approached by colleagues throughout Sweden, that indicate trouble for the use of the network. His colleagues say they have problems with sleep and concentration, and headaches.
He felt better after surgery, but is basically sick to November.
- No one has been as sick as me, but I think it is only a matter of time, says Carlström.
A 2008 Swedish study suggested children who use mobile phones are five times more likely to develop brain cancer. Other peer-reviewed studies have found inconclusive links to low sperm counts, behavioural problems in children whose mothers used them ...
Cellular Phone Task Force
PO Box 6216
Santa Fe, NM 87502
Thorold residents vow to fight cell tower
"The information was withheld from some neighbours," he said. "The notification process has been compromised." He said allowing Bell to oversee that notification process is fundamentally flawed because it's a conflict of interest.
"It's the fox watching the henhouse," he said
For example there is CEO Andrew Penmen's factually incorrect statement Brain cancer mobile phone panic should be put on hold I highly recommend reading ...
Pulsed Electromagnetic Devices Pose Health Risks
The human body as a walking RF antenna
Tumour fear cuts chatter as woman switch off their mobile phones
Why Our Urban Trees are Dying
Barrie Trower predicts economic and ecological systems collapse
Scientists manipulated research played down brain tumour risks in children
Cancer Industry: Profits Before Lives
Killer Cell Phones: Why Honeybees Are Dying Worldwide
The Latest Danger: 'Smart Meters'
SmartMeters and Electropollution
Smart Meters: not so smart an idea
Cellphones ring in alarm bells
Wi-Fi making kids, teachers sick?
Brennan Park phone tower fight looms
Money for masts
Phone mast plan fury residents in blockade
Parents worried at new mast scheme
B.C. Hydro program sparks up a storm of controversy
CTIA again tries to block San Francisco cell phone radiation ordinance
People power halts roof mobile phone mast, in Sutherland Grove, Teddington
Next-up News Nr 1818
Next-up News Nr 1820
Next-up News Nr 1821
Next-up News Nr 1822
Next-up News Nr 1823
Next-up News Nr 1824
News from Mast Sanity
Note: EMF-Omega News belongs to the Buergerwelle Germany (incorporated society), Umbrella Organization of the Citizens and Initiatives for the Protection against Electrosmog.
Editor and responsible for the content: Citizens' Initiative Omega, member in the Buergerwelle. Buergerwelle Germany (incorporated society), which works on non-profit base. Our messages are the result of many hours of daily research, roundup and editing. If you would like to support our activity for people around the world with a donation or an aid fund unique or on regular base, you can do it: Recipient: Buergerwelle Germany (incorporated society), bank-connection: Hypo Bank Augsburg, account-No 2250284, BLZ 720 200 70, IBAN: DE83 7202 0070 0002 2502 84, SWIFT (BIC): HYVEDEMM408.
Buergerwelle Germany (incorporated society), Umbrella Organization of the Citizens and Initiatives for the Protection against Electrosmog: 1. Chairman Siegfried Zwerenz, 2. Chairman Barbara Eidling, Mailing address: Lindenweg 10, D-95643 Tirschenreuth, phone 0049-(0)9631-795736, fax 0049-(0)9631-795734, e-mail email@example.com, Internet http://www.buergerwelle.de . Thank you.
If you have information which you would like to share with your friends and colleges around the world and which are from common interest, please send us this information, we will send them out.
The information in our EMF-Omega-News are derived from sources, which we believe to be accurate but this cannot be guaranteed.
We are not responsible for any errors or omissions and disclaims any liability incurred as a consequence of any of the contents of this resources.