From Powerwatch UK
Philip Parkin speaks up against WiFi
Philip Parkin, general secretary of "Voice: the union for education professionals", has spoken out in a comprehensive interview covering a number of controversial areas of the existing education system. The first four questions were based on the proliferation of WiFi in UK primary and secondary schools and whether the rollout is appropriate in the light of existence evidence and understanding of the science on similar technologies. In response to these, Philip covered the most relevant points from the point of view of concern over the uncertainty of whether a risk will be present, and if so what sort of prevalence and severity the increase in risk is likely to be.
Click here for the full news story
- WHO: make the truth known
- Associated Press: "WHO criticized for neglecting evidence"
- Release of confidential EDF documents on the health effects of EMFs (in English).
- Publication of TOP 100 worldwide of web sites giving EMF info. A negationist site in 5th place!
- EHS in distress: Following the categoric refusal of the planning application for the White Zone Health Zone in France (dossier in progress), on 1 June 2009 a temporary emergency refuge will be made available, entirely free of charge. Only a few places available. Those who are EHS have to provide their own accommodation (caravans in aluminium sheet or camping cars). NB: this is not a White Zone strictly speaking, but a low-radiation zone.
- All Next-up News: