The Canadian initiative to stop Wireless Electrical and Electromagnetic Pollution12 February 2017
The document is accessible here: http://olgasheean.com/who-harm/ it exposes the harm being caused by WHO.
Conflict of interest, corruption, laundered money, industry bias/infiltration, intentional ignorance, denial of the science, disregard for humanity and failure to fulfill its mandate of protecting global health. It's all happening at WHO.
The document exposes the truth about the World Health Organization (WHO), regarding electromagnetic fields (EMFs) particularly the RF/microwave radiation that's saturating our environments, from cell towers, WiFi and other wireless devices:
It has failed to alert governments/the public about the proven dangers of RF/microwave radiation.
It has sided with the wireless telecommunications industry.
It has hired industry professionals to assess the harm being caused by that same industry.
It has received funding from the industry.
It has dismissed the proven bio-effects of microwave and other forms of radiation.
It has ignored the pleas of countless independent scientists, researchers, doctors, organizations and advocacy groups worldwide for stricter safety standards and recognition of the science on RF/microwave radiation.
It has failed to acknowledge the rapidly growing epidemic of microwave sickness/electromagnetic sensitivity (now believed to be affecting at least 300 million worldwide).
It has failed to fulfill its mandate to protect our health.
Via its International EMF Project, WHO is supposed to be protecting us from the harmful effects of RF/microwave radiationradiation that we cannot see, smell or taste, even though it penetrates and affects every cell of our electromagnetic bodies.
The document provides details of these inexcusable failures, as well as scientific confirmation of the biological harm caused by electromagnetic radiation, and recommendations for addressing the current crisis.
A Vote of No Confidence in WHO and its EMF Project was launched in mid-December 2016 http://olgasheean.com/who-harm/ . 2,200+ votes have so far been received, with more being added daily.
Liberals to restore and expand Court Challenges Program
The Canadian government's revival of the controversial Court Challenges Program will be expanded to include additional charter rights on top of equality and language rights.
The new program to fund court challenges will include cases based on freedom of religion, freedom of democratic rights, and right to liberty and security.
Antenna sickness is everywhere now
Brain Cancer has exceeded leukemia now as the leading cancer among children
Leukemia used to be the leading cancer among children, but it is now #2 behind brain cancer. Something in our environment has obviously increased brain cancer among children, and we need to bring attention to this fact and demand answers from our political leaders and government health agencies. (both of these diseases can be related to EMF exposure).
The paper should have included a summary of the research which suggests that wireless radiation exposure adversely affects infants because these potential health risks far outweigh any potential benefit from use of wireless monitoring devices with normal infants.
Expert Forum on Cell Phone and Wireless Risks to Children
The Emerging Market of Smartphone-Integrated Infant Physiologic Monitors
In the past 2 years, a new class of infant physiologic monitors marketed to parents for use in the home has emerged. Smartphone applications (apps) integrated with sensors built into socks, onesies, buttons, leg bands, and diaper clips have the capability to display infants' respirations, pulse rate, and blood oxygen saturation, and to generate alarms for apnea, tachycardia, bradycardia, and desaturation (Table). Despite the lack of publicly available evidence supporting the safety, accuracy, effectiveness, or role of these monitors in the care of well infants, sales of these products are brisk and the market is expanding....
There are no medical indications for monitoring healthy infants at home ....
The makers of consumer infant physiologic monitors have avoided US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) medical device regulation by not making claims that the devices prevent SIDS.
There are a few potential paths to establishing the safety, accuracy, and effectiveness of consumer infant monitors ...
Even if consumer monitors were highly accurate, the clinical appropriateness of monitoring healthy infants would remain in question ... these monitors could increase the risk of overdiagnosis and potential harm if these innocuous events generate alarms.
The current market of smartphone apps integrated with sensors that monitor infants' vital signs are innovative and have potential to improve care. However, their performance characteristics are unknown to the public and there are no medical indications for their use. Until these monitors have been thoroughly evaluated and guidelines for use have been established, the recommendations physicians should give to parents who ask about these products is simple. There is no evidence that consumer infant physiologic monitors are life-saving, and there is potential for harm if parents choose to use them. Child and family advocates should make it clear to the FDA and policy makers that regulatory guidance and research evaluating the safety, accuracy, and effectiveness of these products are needed.
Rent: $980. Hydro cost: $798. Is this 'smart' insanity what utilities had in mind all along?
Watch this poignant story of one young Ontario family's heartbreaking struggles as they are forced to choose between heating and eating:
As we know, this is unfortunately not an isolated situation. Hundreds of thousands of reports of extreme billing increases have been reported from around the world, after the 'smart' meter agenda gets deployed in a given region.
* * * * *
NO BUILT IN SURGE PROTECTORS?
Secondly, did you know that contrary to analog meters, with most 'smart' meters there are NO BUILT IN SURGE PROTECTORS? And the results? Millions of dollars in damage from fires, explosions and power outages which should have never happened.
Just last week, between 500 and 1000 homes were damaged or otherwise affected by a power surge. Damages that DO NOT HAPPEN WITH ANALOG METERS.
Get Brian Thiesen's full story and analysis, here:
Seattle, WA (SBWIRE) 01/24/2017 The smart meters market is estimated to grow from an expected $11.1 billion in 2014 to $18.2 billion by 2019.
Proceeding(s): 16-421 : STREAMLINING DEPLOYMENT OF SMALL CELL INFRASTRUCTURE
By: Paul Raymond Doyon
Brief Comments: I oppose this proposal. There is not only an increasing body of evidence showing that this technology is deleterious to our health and the health of our environment, there is military research going back to the 1960s and 1970s showing all kinds of adverse health effects. An increasing number of people all over the world are waking up to the fact that this invisible wireless man-made radiation they are being exposed to on a daily basis, which has been estimated to be between one quadrillion (1,000,000,000,000,000) to one quintillion (1,000,000,000,000,000,000) times what we would get from natural sources (i.e. the Sun, the Earth, and the stars, etc.) is adversely their health. I was personally made ill living in the vicinity of several cell phone towers back in 2005 and it took me approximately six months to finally figure out what was affecting my health. I did not see the towers and imagine myself getting sick like industry wants to claim; no, I got sick and did not even imagine that this invisible radiation might be the cause and it took me six months before I was even able to consider this.
Address: Santa Cruz, CA 95062
Radio and Microwave Impacts on Human Health: The Role of the Family Physician
Smart Meters Dangerous? Man wins round in fight with PECO
There have been many smart meter fires in several US States and Canadian Provinces.
In the USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand, where smart meters have been installed, the powerful bursts of radiation they emit, have caused serious health effects, and some people are unable to live in their homes because of it.
Here is a list of US environmental groups who are fighting the dangers caused by 'dumb' smart meters: https://takebackyourpower.net/directory/usa/
Smart meters are dangerous and should not be allowed !
Deborah Kopald Interview Starts at 33:10 - lasts 21 minutes
A bill introduced this week in the Kentucky Senate would make smart meters optional.
That PSC noted that the Kentucky Attorney General's office concluded that "very few independent scientific results have been produced demonstrating that smart meters are either unsafe or dangerous to human health." Incompentent investigation?
I plan to continue to update this page with the latest urgent going-ons that need action/input from the community.
Everything You Need To Know About 5G 6 minute video from IEEE
5G Scientific Papers-mm wavelengths
1) Changes in gap junctional intercellular communication in rabbits lens epithelial cells induced by low power density microwave radiation. Ye, J. Chin Med J (Engl). 2002 Dec;115(12):1873-6. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12622942
2) [Experimental studies on the influence of millimeter radiation on light transmission through the lens]. Prost, M. Klin Oczna. 1994 Aug-Sep;96(8-9):257-9. "Transmission through the lenses was significantly decreased (about 33%) in the rats exposed to microwave radiation of 10 mW/cm2. The results of the study indicate that also microwave radiation in millimetre range can induce changes in the lens, predisposing to cataract development." https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7897988
3) Does human skin truly behave as an array of helical antennae in the millimeter and terahertz wave ranges? Ney,M. Opt Lett. 2010 Oct 1;35(19):3180-2.
4) Impact of 60-GHz millimeter waves and corresponding heat effect on endoplasmic reticulum stress sensor gene expression.
10) Effects of millimeter wave irradiation and equivalent thermal heating on the activity of individual neurons in the leech ganglion. Romanenko S. J Neurophysiol. 2014 Nov 15;112(10):2423-31. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25122711
11) Modulation of neuronal activity and plasma membrane properties with low-power millimeter waves in organotypic cortical slices. Pikov V. J Neural Eng. 2010 Aug;7(4):045003."V The applied levels of MMW power are three orders of magnitude below the existing safe limit for human exposure of 1 mW cm(-2). Surprisingly, even at these low power levels, MMWs were able to produce considerable changes in neuronal firing rate and plasma membrane properties. At the power density approaching 1 microW cm(-2), 1 min of MMW exposure reduced the firing rate to one third of the pre-exposure level in four out of eight examined neurons . he presented results constitute the first demonstration of direct real-time monitoring of the impact of MMWs on nervous tissue at a microscopic scale. Implication of these findings for the therapeutic modulation of neuronal excitability is discussed." https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20644247
12) Comparison of blood pressure and thermal responses in rats exposed to millimeter wave energy or environmental heat. Millenbaugh NJ. Shock. 2006 Jun;25(6):625-32. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16721271
13) Bioeffects Research for Emerging RF Technologies M. R. Murphy and J. H. Merritt. Radio Frequency Radiation Branch, Human Effectiveness Directorate Air Force Research Laboratory, Brooks AFB, Texas, USA.
13) Current State and Implications of Research on Biological Effects of Millimeter Waves: A Review of the Literature. Andrei G. Pakhomov. Bioelectromagnetics 19:393413 (1998)
16) The Human Body and Millimeter-Wave Wireless Communication Systems: Interactions and Implications. Wu,T. 2015 IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC), Jun. 2015 Soubere Mahamoud Y. Full article https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/4d6e/a9682ad5e65196f9cc03f5631aaf4401f987.pdf
17) Additive Effects of Millimeter Waves and 2-Deoxyglucose Co-Exposure on the Human Keratinocyte Transcriptome. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27529420
18) Transcriptome Analysis Reveals the Contribution of Thermal and the Specific Effects in Cellular Response to Millimeter Wave Exposure. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4193780/
19) Impact of 60-GHz millimeter waves and corresponding heat effect on endoplasmic reticulum stress sensor gene expression. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25099539
22) Millimeter waves in the treatment of neurological manifestations of vertebral osteochondrosis. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12434931
23) Invited Review Article: Current State of Research on Biological Effects of Terahertz Radiation. Wilmink,G. Journal of Infared, Millimeter and Tetrahertz Waves.
October 2011. Volume 32, Issue 10, pp 10741122
24) Millimeter wave absorption in the nonhuman primate eye at 35 GHz and 94 GHz. Chalfin S. Health Phys. 2002 Jul;83(1):83-90. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12075687
26) [Effect of extremely high frequency electromagnetic radiation of low intensity on parameters of humoral immunity in healthy mice].
Lushnikov KV. Biofizika. 2001 Jul-Aug;46(4):753-60. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11558390
27) [Suppression of nonspecific resistance of the body under the effect of extremely high frequency electromagnetic radiation of low intensity]. Kolomytseva MP. Biofizika. 2002 Jan-Feb;47(1):71-7. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11855293
28) [Effects of low-intensity extremely high frequency electromagnetic radiation on chromatin structure of lymphoid cells in vivo and in vitro]. Gapeev AB. Radiats Biol Radioecol. 2003 Jan-Feb;43(1):87-92
29) Low power radio-frequency and microwave effects on human electroencephalogram and behavior. Bise W. Physiol Chem Phys. 1978;10(5):387-98.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nihgov/pubmed/751078 "Frequencies included .1 to 960 MHz continuous and 8.5 to 9.6 GHz pulse-modulated waves. Since the relaxation frequency of protein-bound water is considered to fall between 100 and 1,000 MHz, absorptions and quantum effects may be the mechanistic basis for the electroencephalogram changes observed in most of the subjects produced by 10(-15) W/cm2 cw radio-frequency energy of between 130 and 960 MHz. Constructive and destructive interference patterns from standing waves within the skull possibly interact with the bioelectric generators in the brain, since electroencephalogram wave amplitudes and frequencies increased or decreased respectively at different radio wavelengths."
31) Effects of 60-GHz millimeter waves on neurite outgrowth in PC12 cells using high-content screening Haas AJ, Le Page Y, Zhadobov M, Sauleau R, Le Dréan Y.. Neurosci Lett. 2016 Apr 8;618:58-65. doi: 10.1016/j.neulet.2016.02.038. Epub 2016 Feb 26.
32) Le Dréan Y, Mahamoud YS, Le Page Y, Habauzit D, Le Quément C, Zhadobov M, Sauleau R. State of knowledge on biological effects at 4060 GHz. Comptes Rendus Physique, 14(5):402-411. 2013.
33) Sivachenko IB, Medvedev DS, Molodtsova ID, Panteleev SS, Sokolov AY, Lyubashina OA. Effects of Millimeter-Wave Electromagnetic Radiation on the Experimental Model of Migraine. Bull Exp Biol Med. 2016 Feb;160(4):425-8. doi: 10.1007/s10517-016-3187-7. Epub 2016 Feb 22.
34) Soghomonyan D, Trchounian K, Trchounian A. Millimeter waves or extremely high frequency electromagnetic fields in the environment: what are their effects on bacteria? Appl Microbiol Biotechnol. 2016 Jun;100(11):4761-71. doi: 10.1007/s00253-016-7538-0. Epub 2016 Apr 18.
Smart meters are replacing wired analogue meters which wirelessly monitor, measure and communicate customer's water usage data to utility
Council members spar over smart meters, compare MLGW to 'Gestapo'
A handful of council members said they're strong arming people into getting a smart meter.
Councilman Joe Brown compared MLGW to the Gestapo in the way they were handling the rollout.
She, and other members, said their phones were ringing off the hook with citizens upset with MLGW over smart meters that the customers did not want.
"We are being bombarded with calls from unhappy customers," council member Jamita Swearengen said.
Firstly, I worry about the pupils providing wifi on tap is like handing them the keys to the tuck shop and expecting them not to clear the shelves.
To sign up or unsubscribe from WEEP News: firstname.lastname@example.org (provide name and e-mail address)
W.E.E.P. The Canadian initiative to stop: Wireless Electrical and Electromagnetic Pollution