Friday, March 27, 2009

Excellent 3 minute video from the French Senate, Paris, March 23, 2009 / Message from an Electro Hypersensitive Victim

Excellent 3 minute video!
-magda

From: Olle Johansson <Olle.Johansson@ki.se>
Date: March 26, 2009 5:10:03 AM EDT (CA)
To: 'Olle Johansson' <Olle.Johansson@ki.se>
Subject: Colloque au SENAT - Electro-hypersensbilité (EHS) : VIDEO de l'appel des scientifiques européens - 23/03/2009

Dear All,

Please, take a look at the enclosed video web link from the recent meeting in the French Senate, Paris, March 23, 2009:

Colloque au SENAT - Electro-hypersensbilité (EHS) : VIDEO de l'appel des scientifiques européens - 23/03/2009
 

Professor Dominique Belpomme reads a common statement from himself, Franz Adlkofer, Lennart Hardell and me.

Best regards
Yours
Olle

(Olle Johansson, assoc. prof.
The Experimental Dermatology Unit
Department of Neuroscience
Karolinska Institute
171 77 Stockholm
Sweden

&

Professor
The Royal Institute of Technology
100 44 Stockholm
Sweden)
 
--------------------------------------------------------
Message from an Electro Hypersensitive Victim
 
Hi there,
 
I'm sending this to persons who are EHS and some who have an interest in it. I'm currently vacationing in Scottsdale, Arizona and wanted to share how my EHS symptoms have lessened here.
 
I'm staying in a house with family (who are wintering here) - the house is detached and there is no Wi-Fi or DECT (cordless phones) in the house. The closest Wi-Fi signal from any of the adjacent homes is extremely weak - there is only one Wi-Fi network within range.
 
My energy level is much better, I am sleeping at least six to six and a half hours at a shot, and have been able to fall back asleep almost every morning after waking between 5:30 and 7:00 AM. I am fairly certain that electromagnetic radiation is a bladder irritant, so not having to get up in the middle of the night is a pleasure.
 
The Tinnitus is still there and I notice it most when driving. Nearly all the phone masts in Scottsdale are mounted on light poles as there are not many tall buildings. I probably have at least 1000 to 1200 feet between the house I am staying at and the closest mast.
 
That weird/dizzy feeling some of us get in our head has been almost non-existent. A persistent rash I've had on my chest for the past year is gone. I've also noticed that my mood is much better - less of the mood swings that I experience in Vancouver - more patient with my children.
 
One symptom that has not abated much but is not too annoying is warmth in my hands. Also, my short term memory is a bit better - I believe that it takes more than a few days for this to return to normal (or closer to normal).
 
The gist of this is, that if we are able to find areas that are close to being clear zones or even communities or neighbourhoods where the EMR is low, we will be in a far better position to bounce back from our EHS. We need to continue to educate people, doctors and the various level of government on EHS and stay in communication with media who haven't imposed a blackout on the EMR/EHS problem.
 
One of you recently asked about exposure to EMR when flying - I flipped my electrosmog detector on a few times during the three hour flight here and could hear a series of beeps every few seconds - probably radar or transponder. I am thankful that many of the airlines have removed the personal video screens from the head of each seat to reduce costs and the weight of the plane - I can't imagine that sitting with your head next to a LCD screen and electronics is good for anyone, EHS or not.
 
Be well,
 
Carl
 
-------------------------------------------------------------
Note
 
Another very electro hypersensitive victim recently advised me that his health was considerably better when he was staying in Arizona.
 
Martin