The Canadian initiative to stop Wireless Electrical and Electromagnetic Pollution
22 November 2012
Unfortunately it feels as if it has contaminated the house electrics,as my house
now feels practically uninhabitable. I Had British gas out to check the
connection but unfortunately the engineer had no idea about EMF or grounding or
even dirty electricity. He did take the cover off to check it,which revealed a
mass of wires,circuits, and electronics, which eh informed me, is how all the
new boilers are.
stuck with this monster. I have since looked on line and it seems that a few
people have had serious sensitivity problems with these new boilers, with some
having to move out of their homnes.
Spain SOS Electro Sensitives
Last month my internet provider died of Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma at 48 leaving behind 4 young kids. He used his cellular phone much more than 30 minutes a day and used wifi routers at his office and at home as well.
A few weeks ago singer Adam Yauch died of Parotid Salivary Gland cancer at 47. He also used a cellular phone heavily for more than 20 years.
It's possible that both deaths were preventable.
My neighbour's partner used a brick phone in the 80's and last year underwent surgery to remove a brain tumour with his kids being just 9 and 12 years of age.
I have a friend who is a chef and another who has a 16 year old daughter. Both live with wifi routers and use wifi enabled laptops and use their cellular phones more than 30 minutes a day and sleep with their cell phones on their night table. Both women stopped menstruating for seven to ten months until they reduced their wireless usage.
MEMBERS of Darebin's Progress Association are encouraging residents to padlock their electricity boxes to stop smart meters being installed.
"When they came to install smart meters at a Greek retirement village, three women chased them down with brooms."
|Is your electric meter dangerous?|
After hearing about the fire at the Medd's meter, 7 Action News started digging. We found similar fires are being reported across the country. Our sister station, WPTV in West Palm Beach, Florida has covered several fires linked in part to smart meters
Pulsed Electromagnetic Devices Pose Health Risks
The human body as a walking RF antenna
Tumour fear cuts chatter as woman switch off their mobile phones
Why Our Urban Trees are Dying
Barrie Trower predicts economic and ecological systems collapse
Scientists manipulated research played down brain tumour risks in children
Cancer Industry: Profits Before Lives
Killer Cell Phones: Why Honeybees Are Dying Worldwide
The Latest Danger: 'Smart Meters'
SmartMeters and Electropollution
Smart Meters: not so smart an idea
Cellphones ring in alarm bells
Wi-Fi making kids, teachers sick?
Brennan Park phone tower fight looms
Money for masts
Phone mast plan fury residents in blockade
Parents worried at new mast scheme
B.C. Hydro program sparks up a storm of controversy
CTIA again tries to block San Francisco cell phone radiation ordinance
People power halts roof mobile phone mast, in Sutherland Grove, Teddington
Next-up News Nr 1818
Next-up News Nr 1820
Next-up News Nr 1821
Next-up News Nr 1822
Next-up News Nr 1823
Next-up News Nr 1824
News from Mast Sanity
Note: EMF-Omega News belongs to the Buergerwelle Germany (incorporated society), Umbrella Organization of the Citizens and Initiatives for the Protection against Electrosmog.
Editor and responsible for the content: Citizens' Initiative Omega, member in the Buergerwelle. Buergerwelle Germany (incorporated society), which works on non-profit base. Our messages are the result of many hours of daily research, roundup and editing. If you would like to support our activity for people around the world with a donation or an aid fund unique or on regular base, you can do it: Recipient: Buergerwelle Germany (incorporated society), bank-connection: Hypo Bank Augsburg, account-No 2250284, BLZ 720 200 70, IBAN: DE83 7202 0070 0002 2502 84, SWIFT (BIC): HYVEDEMM408.
Buergerwelle Germany (incorporated society), Umbrella Organization of the Citizens and Initiatives for the Protection against Electrosmog: 1. Chairman Siegfried Zwerenz, 2. Chairman Barbara Eidling, Mailing address: Lindenweg 10, D-95643 Tirschenreuth, phone 0049-(0)9631-795736, fax 0049-(0)9631-795734, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Internet http://www.buergerwelle.de . Thank you.
If you have information which you would like to share with your friends and colleges around the world and which are from common interest, please send us this information, we will send them out.
The information in our EMF-Omega-News are derived from sources, which we believe to be accurate but this cannot be guaranteed.
We are not responsible for any errors or omissions and disclaims any liability incurred as a consequence of any of the contents of this resources.