Friday, July 6, 2012

False Info Nigeria / AM reception / Wi Fi / Mission meter fire / Russian standards safer / Avoid / Bell Tower / Report / Doctors warning / Letter to reporter / Greater danger / Electrified Earth

 
W.E.E.P. News

Wireless Electrical and Electromagnetic Pollution News 

7 July 2012

 
 
 
False Information From Nigeria

Indeed, scholars have carried out so many studies over the last 20 years to determine the vulnerability of peoples' health to mobile phones and BTS assess, yet no health effects have been established or diagnosed.

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=91154:-forum-allays-fears-over-mobile-phones-base-stations-emission&catid=55:compulife&Itemid=391

David

also

One Sided Conference

But in her presentation at the EMF conference, a representative of WHO, Dr. Emilie Van Deventer disabused the notion, stating that it is a misconception that emissions from EMF could cause health hazards.

Note - If this is an accurate report of Van Deventer's statement, she should be fired by the World Health Organization.

It appears that nobody was invited to discuss the many biological and health effects of wireless radiation.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201207050252.html

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 

AM reception problems get noticed in Green Bay

RBR-TVBR observation: One thing about AM radio reception is that it is very, very sensitive to electromagnetic and RF energy emissions. For example, if you place your TV remote near an AM radio between stations, you'll hear buzzing sounds when the remote keys are pressed. You can hear lighting strikes on AM when a storm is over 100 miles away. And yes, AM reception—especially on weaker stations—is very affected by interference from cell phones, PCs, laptops, the new fluorescent lights, microwave ovens, power lines, you name it. So if the reception is really, really bad as is the case in Green Bay, it may be a "signal" that the electromagnetic emissions may actually be harmful.

http://rbr.com/am-reception-problems-get-noticed-in-green-bay/

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

More Powerful and Dangerous Wi Fi

http://phys.org/news/2012-06-wi-fi-standard-video-streaming.html

Carl

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

EHS developments following Dafna Tachover's interview yesterday: more EHS people interviewed today on mainstream radio programme  "making noon" with Yael Dan.   
 
Host Yael Dan on the radio:You won't believe how many calls came in following the interview. Many people called to say that they suffer from this syndrom. We take on ourselves to study it, to research it,  to bring your stories on this subject.
I think it's appropriate  to do this and we will do it in the coming days, weeks and months.
 
One of the responses the programme received yesterday was from Amir Borenstein, and they asked him to be inteviewed today.
He was interviewed today with another EHS guy Adi Weissman and with Dr. Zamir Shalita.
 
Yael Dan: the many people who called - have no life and at the national insurance they did not hear of the disease.
We were flooded by calls, dozens of calls,  it turns out that many suffer from the EHS syndrom and a lot more do not even know
they are suffering. A syndrom we did not know, until the conversation [with Dafna Tachover] and people do not know how to deal with it.
 
Adi Weissman, one of the people who called us yesterday, discovered his speacial sensitivity in last December. 
He is a fresh patient. Adi Shalom, you are 30 years old.
Adi: Right.
Yael: and live in a tent.
Adi: I don't exactly live in a tent, I sleep in a tent.
Yael: you sleep in a tent in the garden, in the yard.
Adi: Yes.
Yael: Wow.  Explain, how this all started?
Adi: In December I started working as a sales department manager in a shopping mall, in an electricity appliances shop of big chain. During the first shift I started feeling unwell.  At the start I had migranes, cramps in the chest and stomach, nausea, I wanted to throw up, even gastric juices raised to
my throat.  I started feeling very unwell. I figured I was maybe excited from the new job, I said it's nonsense I will continue.
During the shift it became worse. In the second shift I said, I'll continue to see how it goes. And also in the second one and the third one, despite  getting connected with the workers and that I liked working with the customers, I had pains and physical distress and I realized  that something was wrong, I understood the problem is not in me, it's in the place.
I understood there is a problem and I left the job.
In December the sensitivity was only in extreme cases, strong cellular antennas and commercial centers. 
I returned home. I got better and I went out again to look for a job. Then I noticed that I don't feel well in every commerical center. I started thinking what it could be, I started to connect it to the radiation, because I saw the antennas.
I saw that I could not find a normal job, or to find a job.  I returned to the old work I used to work in, deliveries where you go from place to place, you don't need to carry the presence of antenna. Then I workd in elderly house, and the same story.
 
Yael: the radiation is everywhere.
 
Adi:  In April they installed in my house wireless alarm.
Yael: Oh mom!
I was a little in pressure, but I thought there is also wireless phone, so it's not something really bad.
But within days I started developing very serious physical distress, and within one-two weeks, I arrived at the doctor
who sent me to emergency room, and they checked me and asked me what's the problem. I said - listen I am sensitive
to radiation.
Yael: you knew to say that you were sensitive to radiation, it was YOUR diagnosis.
Adi: Yes, because at this stage to talk on the cell phone was... it deteriorated, it was not in one boom but relatively slow.
Yael: We are talking about what happened in the last months, it's rather quick deterioation during which you moved to live in
a wood.
Adi: right.
Yael: And also there they put and antenna. 
Adi:  In April, after the alarm was neutralized, I saw that it did not help. Because it probably opened me even more to the radition.
And I saw that I could not even sleep in the house. I moved to sleep in the wood. I slept there for a period of time, it was not nice, there are wild animals of course, and it's also a little bit freigtening. I don't have work and I sleep in a tent near the house.
 
Yael: tell, until today you don't have work.
 
Adi: right, I don't have work and I sleep in a tent in the yard of my house.
 
Yael: [Do you have] a  girlfriend?
I must tell you, it's not very attractive, your life.
 
Adi: I don't, I had but now to get to know a partner it's rather embarrassing.
 
Yael: It's a problem, to invite her to live with you, unless she sees it as something romantic.  
btw, all the dozens of people who called us, emphasized that they do not speak on the cell phone, we are talking to
you not on the cell phone.
 
Adi: I can talk with you on the cell phone maybe for a second but it cost me, it cost me in pain.
 
Amir  Borenstein joins the conversation, he suffers already since 1997. You have seniority, what did you learn during this period
of time?
 
Amir: That conventional medicine does not recognize it at all. Here and there, there are scientists and doctors
who know the studies, know the research material, and know EHS, but in Israel if you come to the doctor you don't get any proper treatment. Usually they give only pills and send you to your way. 
 
Yael: They think you are a nut case, that you are histerical.
 
Amir, Yes when I talked to EHS that's what they told me, and this is also what they told ME, when there was deterioration in my condition and I went to modern medicine and I did EEG and CT and the whole process.
 
Yael: We hear of people who live in the car, in the wood, where do you live?
 
Amir: My situation today is relatively well. I am sensitive at medium level, so I can live in a house in a neighbourhood. I took a cell phone from a friend during the army, within 20 seconds I got a headaches and it happened again afterwards. 
It got more severe when in 2004 I bought a new house, and there was antenna in front of it, and during the same time I built a laboratory at work, I am a high tech person.
 
Yael: You are also a high tech person, you found a great syndrom for yourself.
 
Amir: Yes, I work against what I am doing and where I am.
 
Yael: Yes it's unimaginable. 
 
Amir: the laboratory was filled with electronic equipment, wireless router above the head, electricity board near the lab and the women workers were speaking on the cell phones all the time.
 
Yael: What did you feel?
 
Amir: The first thing is heat in the head, then pain in half of the brain that starts from the back of the head to the
forehead, and then arrive difficulty to breath, faster or slower heart beats, until the level it's impossible to do anything.
I did changes in the house and protections.  It's important for me that the EHS with whom I work and those who come to you, understand that first thing is knowledge,  it is needed to know what the radiaiton is, [to know] the studies.  
 
Yael: You are known from the internet. EHS people came to you, how many EHS do you know?
 
Amir:   I know dozens in Israel and hundreds in the world.  I opened it up in the workplace where I'm in for 4 years,
and the workers came to me, turns out that 10% in my workplace suffer headaches on almost daily basis and they take
pills to relax and pills against pains.   
 
Adi wants to say more things:
I cannot go to hospitals because the radiation there is enormous and I am very sensitive. I'm afraid of the day I will have to be hospitalized, it freightens me to death. In the emergency room I came for a very short treatment, I do not dare to think of the fact that I will need to be hospitalized or receive real medical treatment. In public transportation there is Wi-Fi and GPS, I almost cannot travel in public transportation.
 
Yael: you cannot go to a restaurant or a public place.
 
Adi: No, really almost no. This syndrom disconnected me from society. I am trying to find a place to live where I can feel well, a place without electricity, distant from cellular antenna. 
 
Yael: Amir what about national insurance?  it's handicap, it's impossible to work.
Amir: Yes but if the EHS is not recognized by the health system in Israel,  then of course it's not recognized by the national insurance.
 
Yael: We approached the national insurance. They did not hear of it. But a doctor is needed. I would like to add to us
Dr. Zamir Shalita, he's speaking from New Jersey, like Dafna Tachover, he was ready to wake up in any hour to talk with us.
 
Dr. Shalita: I am not an MD, I am a medical microbiologist. I deal with this since the start of the '90 when I retired. I would like to open with something that will surprize you. The developer of Ericsson's cell phones, developed EHS and he lives in the wood. 
I know about it for 10 years.
Yael: He did not tell us it can be dangerous
 
Dr. Shalita: He did not know it himself. He had to move to live in the wood with light of candles. 
The EHS people who talked with you,  for them it's new, I already know it above 20 years, I know the studies,
I know the connection that they showed, that the radiation opens the barrier between the brain and the blood,
fluids leak from the blood to the brain, and cause headaches, and chemicals leak from the blood to the brain and 
they disrupt there. This is one of the phenomenons.  
 
Yael: How should it be treated? 
 
Dr. Shalita: Only to take distance or block. I don't know of drugs against radiation. It is needed to be prevented as much as possible. Amir goes with a hat, in the hat there is cellular radiation block, but it doesn't block radaition from electricity. [ELF]
From many meetings with Amir, he feels even when someone turns on cell phone several meters from his back,
he feels it. 
 
Yael:  We will continue and talk about this syndrom, in order to understand it better, and mainly in order to help the lots of people.
Do you have an estimation of how many in the population suffer from it?
 
Dr. Shalita:  I don't know, dozens call me, call me during years.
 
Adi: The protections for me for example do not help. There are people to whom the protections help, I tried protections,
it does not help.   
     
On the internet website of the programme:
One women wrote this followng Dafna Tachover's interview:  I suffer from exactly the same problem. I sleep on the beach for one and a half months.  It started two years ago and became severe, lately there are probably changes in the routers area and antennas and my situation is very difficult. I tried everywhere. I suffer. I left work, society, life. I lost human image. I cannot be anywhere. I cannot run normal life. I go around sleepwalking looking for a place where I can feel better. On the beach I feel better, but one cannot live on the beach, this is what  I do. In radiation environment (these days it's anywhere) I suffer from terrible headaches (I never suffered from headaches), dizziness, masking of the brain, the head does not work, lack of concentration, confusion, feeling of heaviness in the whole body, awful weakness, trembling in the body and head.
At night, when I try to sleep I feel dizziness, strong currents in the whole body and especially in the stomach, like crampings. Strange dryness in the throat.  For two years I search the country from north to south to find an isolated place to live in and I don't find it.  A place without cellular antenna or W-Fi. I go home to get updated with emails or run phone conversations to communicate with the world. I do it fast and run away. I have a terrible headache, I hope I did not do mistakes.
 
Iris

----------------------------------------------------------------

Mission house fire started around meter

"In terms of the fire, we can definitely confirm the origin of the fire. The burn patterns all originate where the housing for the smart meter sits.

"I've been waiting patiently for BC Hydro to contact me and they haven't."

http://www.missioncityrecord.com/news/161380275.html

Robert

---------------------------------------------------------------

Russian Cell Phone Standards Offer Better Protection than American Standards

Unlike the U.S. radiofrequency standards that regulate cell phones, the Russian standards are based on the precautionary principle. Moreover, they are designed to protect the public from all risks due to cell phone radiation, not just from heating.

http://www.emfacts.com/2012/07/press-release-russian-cell-phone-standards-offer-better-protection-than-american-standards/

----------------------------------------------------------------

Another Place To Avoid

Tim Hortons, in its ongoing battle to lure customers from other coffee chains, will soon introduce a Starbucks staple: free Wi-Fi.

The Canadian coffee giant has announced it will roll out Bell wireless Internet to 90% of its stores, more than 2,000 locations, by September.

http://www.nugget.ca/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=3591988

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

 

City blind-sided by Bell Tower

Meanwhile in Barrie, Gourlay worries about a neighbour battling cancer and the effect electromagnetic radiation will have on him.

http://www.simcoe.com/news/article/1387872--city-blind-sided-by-bell-tower-councillor

Kathryna

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Report on Canadians who say wireless radiation is safe

The attached pdf document (Trottier) was sent to me with the following note.

Don Maisch


The attached is submitted to you as an anonymous report. Please feel free to publish it, use the materials for your writing, or investigate further - provided that the name of the author and source of this submission are not mentioned. All the references are from publicly accessible documents with links included.

Best regards,

XXXXX

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A Doctor's Warning
 
Electromagnetic Pollution And Its Health Effects On The Organism Ivan Figueroa Otero MD FACS
 
The Great New Scourge Of The 21 St Century Let's Not Repeat The Mistakes Of Our Past

http://www.slideshare.net/ivanfigueroaotero/electromagnetic-pollution-and-its-health-effects-on-the-13520268

This item was sent out recently but the address was not complete - here is the proper link.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Letter to the reporter (false news report on Wi Fi)

Jon Woodward

I am one of the parents whose name was on your list of people to interview for the investigative report you did on Wi-Fi in schools who you chose not to contact. I am a fifteen year, senior IT consultant whose career has been seriously limited by sensitivity to wi-fi and other technologies. I am also a parent of a ten year old child who like me, is sensitive to wireless technologies.

I know you have received numerous emails pointing out the blatant conflict of interest factor with the two "experts" you chose, Karl Reardon and David Michelson. I am going to focus on something different.

I would like you to consider the following with regards to your report:

The majority of parents who are speaking loudest on this issue are the ones who are already sensitive to wireless technologies. Our nervous systems and physiology have already been catastrophically affected by exposure to electromagnetic radiation. We who have been affected by wireless technologies are GRAVELY concerned about the future health of our children (many of whom are already sensitive), the children who are not sensitive yet who will become sensitive, not to mention the teachers and administrators in the schools, a percentage of whom are sensitive as well and not allowed to speak up on this subject. The teachers and administrators have received a clear directive from school districts not to comment on this issue under threat of losing their jobs.

With respect to how many school boards and districts are going ahead with installing and upgrading existing wi-fi technology: they are making it IMPOSSIBLE for us as parents to do our #1 job, which is ensuring the safety and well being of our offspring, an irrepressible, hard wired impulse that is ingrained into almost every species. The majority of parents (like me) are not in a position to find and pay for a private school that has no wi-fi  or home school my child, as was suggested to me by the vice principal of my child's school. I lay awake at night worrying about my child and the fact that I feel trapped with no viable options. I know the damage is being done and their is nothing I can do about it short of pulling my child out of school, which is not an option.

As parents,we feel completely powerless in our struggle to have wi-fi removed from our childrens' schools when dealing with school boards who are intransigent on this issue and under marching orders from the minister of education and  Health Canada. They are ignoring the reams of research indicating how dangerous this technology is for everyone, not just the most vulnerable members of society, our children.

No matter how compelling the information we electrosensitive parents present to school districts that wi-fi is dangerous and not a suitable technology for schools, they choose to hide behind  Health Canada's ridiculously inadequate safety limits and claim that there is "no convincing evidence" that wi-fi, cell phones, cell towers and other wireless technologies cause disease and are a health risk. They can't and won't say outright it's safe because the KNOW it isn't.

In your report, you chose to do a ridiculous test of radiaton levels and power density by waving a meter in the air instead of one that looks for the health effects of Wi-Fi such as the one Global TV aired in October 2010 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-OW572Y2CI. If you are a someone like me who is already sensitive to Wi-Fi and other wireless technologies you already know that the power density is irrelevant and the threshold for symptoms is a fraction of Industry Canada's safety limits - merely a whiff of a signal causes symptoms. I fled my apartment in Kerrisdale in November 2009, a 32 unit building that had at least ten wi-fi networks that was in a neighbourhood with three buildings that had cell phone transmitters on them to move to my current situation, a house on acreage.

Although I am far better off now, my daughter and I are still affected by wireless networks in my neighbourhood, some of which are hundreds of feet away. We parents are waiting for the study done by Global TV (which they admitted was a quick one) to be replicated by Health Canada. Health Canada has not lifted a finger because the know that if they replicate the study with the identical protocols it will show exactly the same thing: that wi-fi affects the heart of those who are sensitive - a fact that is one of the most troubling and disturbing given the fairly recent incidence of teens and children who are dying of heart attacks at school. This was virtually unheard of when I was a child in elementary school in the '60s.

Your testing method was highly unscientific because you chose to ignore what is known in the realm of epidemiology as confounders: How is it that the schools that did not have wi-fi had higher radiation levels than those that didn't? Did you consider these confounders?:

  1. the aggregate level of radiation from the students' cell phones, or 

  2. if there were other wireless technologies in the school such as cordless phone systems (DECT)  

  3. if there are mobile phone transmitters (aka cell towers) in the neighbourhood or even on the roofs of the schools (as is the case with many schools in the VSB district). 
I can tell you as someone who has been measuring microwave radiation levels for several years for my own self preservation that it makes NO sense that the levels were higher in non wi-fi schools and it was irresponsible of you and Karl Reardon not to be curious and determine what the other source(s) of radiation were in the schools that had no wi-fi.

About Health Canada (HC) and their "weight of evidence" approach that they use: Picture it this way. HC has two drawers, each one full of studies. One drawer has thousands of studies that say wireless radiation is safe (75% of those studies were industry funded) the other drawer with thousands of studies that show it's not safe (75% funded independently). The studies that show wireless radiation is safe DO NOT cancel out the thousands that show it's not.

Jon, your report gave a completely false sense of security to those parents and school districts who have been on the fence about the safety wi-fi.

What's worse is that as a result of your report, whether it's a parent who uses wi-fi in the house or a school district that now feels it's OK to roll out wi-fi, there exists the high probability that a percentage of children are going to become ill in the future either from electrohypersensitivity or possibly cancer. Once you are sensitive, you are for life. Your report gave the "all clear" to a technology that incontrovertibly causes disease.

Like I pointed out earlier in this email, there are THOUSANDS of peer reviewed, double blind studies (the gold standard) that conclude that wireless radiation causes disease - Health Canada is deliberately choosing to ignore every single one.

Sincerely,

Carl Katz

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

WiFi & Cell Phones Pose a Much Greater Danger Than Most People Realize

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/wifiandcellphonedangers03jul12.shtml

Robert

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Electrified Earth

Note the lightning strikes and Aurora Borealis 

http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap120305.html

 

To sign up for WEEP News: newssignup@weepinitiative.org  (provide name and e-mail address)

W.E.E.P. – The Canadian initiative to stop: Wireless Electrical and Electromagnetic Pollution

http://www.buergerwelle.de/en/



Pulsed Electromagnetic Devices Pose Health Risks
http://www.buergerwelle.de:8080/helma/twoday/bwnews/stories/3226/

The human body as a walking RF antenna
http://www.buergerwelle.de:8080/helma/twoday/bwnews/stories/3240/

Tumour fear cuts chatter as woman switch off their mobile phones
http://www.buergerwelle.de:8080/helma/twoday/bwnews/stories/3232/

Why Our Urban Trees are Dying
http://www.buergerwelle.de:8080/helma/twoday/bwnews/stories/3228/

Barrie Trower predicts economic and ecological systems collapse
http://www.buergerwelle.de:8080/helma/twoday/bwnews/stories/3225/

Scientists manipulated research played down brain tumour risks in children
http://www.buergerwelle.de:8080/helma/twoday/bwnews/stories/3230/

Cancer Industry: Profits Before Lives
http://www.buergerwelle.de:8080/helma/twoday/bwnews/stories/3237/

Killer Cell Phones: Why Honeybees Are Dying Worldwide
http://www.buergerwelle.de:8080/helma/twoday/bwnews/stories/3239/

The Latest Danger: 'Smart Meters'
http://www.buergerwelle.de:8080/helma/twoday/bwnews/stories/3233/

SmartMeters and Electropollution
http://www.buergerwelle.de:8080/helma/twoday/bwnews/stories/3254/

Smart Meters: not so smart an idea
http://www.buergerwelle.de:8080/helma/twoday/bwnews/stories/3227/

Cellphones ring in alarm bells
http://www.buergerwelle.de:8080/helma/twoday/bwnews/stories/3251/

Wi-Fi making kids, teachers sick?
http://www.buergerwelle.de:8080/helma/twoday/bwnews/stories/3253/

Brennan Park phone tower fight looms
http://www.buergerwelle.de:8080/helma/twoday/bwnews/stories/3231/

Money for masts
http://www.buergerwelle.de:8080/helma/twoday/bwnews/stories/3234/

Phone mast plan fury residents in blockade
http://www.buergerwelle.de:8080/helma/twoday/bwnews/stories/3238/

Parents worried at new mast scheme
http://www.buergerwelle.de:8080/helma/twoday/bwnews/stories/3241/

B.C. Hydro program sparks up a storm of controversy
http://www.buergerwelle.de:8080/helma/twoday/bwnews/stories/3243/

CTIA again tries to block San Francisco cell phone radiation ordinance
http://www.buergerwelle.de:8080/helma/twoday/bwnews/stories/3244/

People power halts roof mobile phone mast, in Sutherland Grove, Teddington
http://www.buergerwelle.de:8080/helma/twoday/bwnews/stories/3252/

Next-up News Nr 1818
http://www.sharenews-blog.com:8090/helma/twoday/sharenews/stories/7779/

Next-up News Nr 1820
http://www.sharenews-blog.com:8090/helma/twoday/sharenews/stories/7770/

Next-up News Nr 1821
http://www.sharenews-blog.com:8090/helma/twoday/sharenews/stories/7784/

Next-up News Nr 1822
http://www.sharenews-blog.com:8090/helma/twoday/sharenews/stories/7796/

Next-up News Nr 1823
http://www.sharenews-blog.com:8090/helma/twoday/sharenews/stories/7825/

Next-up News Nr 1824
http://www.sharenews-blog.com:8090/helma/twoday/sharenews/stories/7835/

News from Mast Sanity
http://tinyurl.com/2vhcbl6
http://tinyurl.com/aotw3

--------

Our links:

http://tinyurl.com/yjpu7wg
http://tinyurl.com/93epp
http://tinyurl.com/9w2sx
http://tinyurl.com/aotw3
http://tinyurl.com/oya9t
http://tinyurl.com/jyemw
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EMR-EMF/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/emf-omega-news/
________________________________________________________________________
Note: EMF-Omega News belongs to the Buergerwelle Germany (incorporated society), Umbrella Organization of the Citizens and Initiatives for the Protection against Electrosmog.
Editor and responsible for the content: Citizens' Initiative Omega, member in the Buergerwelle. Buergerwelle Germany (incorporated society), which works on non-profit base. Our messages are the result of many hours of daily research, roundup and editing. If you would like to support our activity for people around the world with a donation or an aid fund unique or on regular base, you can do it: Recipient: Buergerwelle Germany (incorporated society), bank-connection: Hypo Bank Augsburg, account-No 2250284,  BLZ 720 200 70, IBAN: DE83 7202 0070 0002 2502 84, SWIFT (BIC): HYVEDEMM408. 
Buergerwelle Germany (incorporated society), Umbrella Organization of the Citizens and Initiatives for the Protection against Electrosmog: 1. Chairman Siegfried Zwerenz, 2. Chairman Barbara Eidling, Mailing address: Lindenweg 10, D-95643 Tirschenreuth, phone 0049-(0)9631-795736, fax 0049-(0)9631-795734, e-mail pr@buergerwelle.de, Internet http://www.buergerwelle.de . Thank you.

If you have information which you would like to share with your friends and colleges around the world and which are from common interest, please send us this information, we will send them out.

Disclaimer:

The information in our EMF-Omega-News are derived from sources, which we believe to be accurate but this  cannot be guaranteed.

We are not responsible for any errors or omissions and disclaims any liability incurred as a consequence of any of the contents of this resources.
http://www.buergerwelle.de/en/


Unexplained increases in brain cancer in nations with longer term cellphone use

http://www.buergerwelle.de:8080/helma/twoday/bwnews/stories/3398/


The ongoing mystery of the magnetosensing cows

http://www.buergerwelle.de:8080/helma/twoday/bwnews/stories/3403/


Cell phone radiation and institutional corruption addressed

http://www.buergerwelle.de:8080/helma/twoday/bwnews/stories/3412/


How the Telecom Industry Seeks to Confuse About the Dangers of Cell Phones

http://www.buergerwelle.de:8080/helma/twoday/bwnews/stories/3391/


Smart Meters Raise Privacy, Health Concerns

http://www.buergerwelle.de:8080/helma/twoday/bwnews/stories/3396/


Why risk your health with a mobile phone?

http://www.buergerwelle.de:8080/helma/twoday/bwnews/stories/3397/


Sprowston residents angry about new mobile phone mast

http://www.buergerwelle.de:8080/helma/twoday/bwnews/stories/3393/


People people thwarts mast plans

http://www.buergerwelle.de:8080/helma/twoday/bwnews/stories/3394/


Frankie Boyle wins phone mast fight

http://www.buergerwelle.de:8080/helma/twoday/bwnews/stories/3399/


Residents get council to reject cellphone tower

http://www.buergerwelle.de:8080/helma/twoday/bwnews/stories/3400/


Anger in Bedworth over new phone mast

http://www.buergerwelle.de:8080/helma/twoday/bwnews/stories/3410/


DoT gets PAC call: Monitor harmful radiation

http://www.buergerwelle.de:8080/helma/twoday/bwnews/stories/3405/


News from Mast Sanity

http://tinyurl.com/2vhcbl6

http://tinyurl.com/aotw3


--------

Our links:

http://tinyurl.com/yjpu7wg
http://tinyurl.com/93epp
http://tinyurl.com/9w2sx
http://tinyurl.com/aotw3
http://tinyurl.com/oya9t
http://tinyurl.com/jyemw
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EMR-EMF/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/emf-omega-news/
________________________________________________________________________
Note: EMF-Omega News belongs to the Buergerwelle Germany (incorporated society), Umbrella Organization of the Citizens and Initiatives for the Protection against Electrosmog.
Editor and responsible for the content: Citizens' Initiative Omega, member in the Buergerwelle. Buergerwelle Germany (incorporated society), which works on non-profit base. Our messages are the result of many hours of daily research, roundup and editing. If you would like to support our activity for people around the world with a donation or an aid fund unique or on regular base, you can do it: Recipient: Buergerwelle Germany (incorporated society), bank-connection: Hypo Bank Augsburg, account-No 2250284,  BLZ 720 200 70, IBAN: DE83 7202 0070 0002 2502 84, SWIFT (BIC): HYVEDEMM408. 
Buergerwelle Germany (incorporated society), Umbrella Organization of the Citizens and Initiatives for the Protection against Electrosmog: 1. Chairman Siegfried Zwerenz, 2. Chairman Barbara Eidling, Mailing address: Lindenweg 10, D-95643 Tirschenreuth, phone 0049-(0)9631-795736, fax 0049-(0)9631-795734, e-mail pr@buergerwelle.de, Internet http://www.buergerwelle.de . Thank you.

If you have information which you would like to share with your friends and colleges around the world and which are from common interest, please send us this information, we will send them out.

Disclaimer:

The information in our EMF-Omega-News are derived from sources, which we believe to be accurate but this  cannot be guaranteed.

We are not responsible for any errors or omissions and disclaims any liability incurred as a consequence of any of the contents of this resources.