Wireless Electrical and Electromagnetic Pollution News6 May 2012
Robert C. Kane Cellular Telephone Russian Roulette
Is your mobile killing you?
He added, "The electromagnetic radiation have caused health effects such as alterations in the central nervous system and to carry out the installation of the antenna have been cut down several trees contributing to environmental damage."
As we're currently in post-production, and with a spent budget, we're asking for the help of the worldwide community to gather some final footage. We want to include a larger montage and have a greater representation around the world of personal stories from those whose lives have been negatively affected by smart meters.
Following an unwanted smart meter installation, have you personally experienced either:
- significantly higher billing,
- a major health symptom or condition (linked to smart meter) or
- a fire or other damage ?
Well, here's your opportunity to get your story out, and contribute to the film. To participate, follow these simple steps:
- Make a video recording stating your experience. Here are some guidelines:
- Use a high-definition video camera if you have access to one - ideally 1080i (at 24p or 24 frames per second). If you don't have HD, it's ok... but the better quality, the more useful the footage;
- Position the camera so that the bottom of frame is around lower-chest, and top is a few inches above your head;
- Speak and look directly into the camera, telling your experience like you would to a friend;
- Record a maximum of 3 minutes in duration, on your experience, as straightforwardly as you can. And optionally with 1 minute of additional commentary on your opinion of this forced smart grid agenda of governments and utilities.
- Upload your video to YouTube.
- If you do not yet have a YouTube account, click here to create a Google login, which will be linked to YouTube.
- Once you have a YouTube account set up, go to the upload page and upload your video.
- Update the title, description and tags so it describes your content.
- Email us the YouTube link.
- Send the URL weblink to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "footage"
- State your name (first name ok) and location (city, state/region) in the email
- Please DO NOT email us any attachments :)
- We will select several clips to include in the film... we will not be able to include all submissions. In any case, know that your contribution is appreciated!
- If we do select yours, we will be in touch via email with a standard release form for signing and sending back to us. This will ask you to verify that the facts as presented are accurate, and that you agree to be in the film.
Please forward and repost this request - we want to see as many YouTubes as we can!
And be sure to sign up to receive a notification of the film's release, at our official website: www.ThePowerFilm.org.
Josh del Sol
Producer, Take Back Your Power
Ottawa Citizen May 4th, 2012 Controversial Cell Phone Tower
Ottawa Citizen May 3rd, 2012 How Big is a Cell Phone Tower
EMC Belleville, Ontario May 3rd, 2012 Organic Certification Threatened by Tower
The Montreal Gazette May 2nd, 2012 Cell Tower's Future Uncertain
Pulsed Electromagnetic Devices Pose Health Risks
The human body as a walking RF antenna
Tumour fear cuts chatter as woman switch off their mobile phones
Why Our Urban Trees are Dying
Barrie Trower predicts economic and ecological systems collapse
Scientists manipulated research played down brain tumour risks in children
Cancer Industry: Profits Before Lives
Killer Cell Phones: Why Honeybees Are Dying Worldwide
The Latest Danger: 'Smart Meters'
SmartMeters and Electropollution
Smart Meters: not so smart an idea
Cellphones ring in alarm bells
Wi-Fi making kids, teachers sick?
Brennan Park phone tower fight looms
Money for masts
Phone mast plan fury residents in blockade
Parents worried at new mast scheme
B.C. Hydro program sparks up a storm of controversy
CTIA again tries to block San Francisco cell phone radiation ordinance
People power halts roof mobile phone mast, in Sutherland Grove, Teddington
Next-up News Nr 1818
Next-up News Nr 1820
Next-up News Nr 1821
Next-up News Nr 1822
Next-up News Nr 1823
Next-up News Nr 1824
News from Mast Sanity
Note: EMF-Omega News belongs to the Buergerwelle Germany (incorporated society), Umbrella Organization of the Citizens and Initiatives for the Protection against Electrosmog.
Editor and responsible for the content: Citizens' Initiative Omega, member in the Buergerwelle. Buergerwelle Germany (incorporated society), which works on non-profit base. Our messages are the result of many hours of daily research, roundup and editing. If you would like to support our activity for people around the world with a donation or an aid fund unique or on regular base, you can do it: Recipient: Buergerwelle Germany (incorporated society), bank-connection: Hypo Bank Augsburg, account-No 2250284, BLZ 720 200 70, IBAN: DE83 7202 0070 0002 2502 84, SWIFT (BIC): HYVEDEMM408.
Buergerwelle Germany (incorporated society), Umbrella Organization of the Citizens and Initiatives for the Protection against Electrosmog: 1. Chairman Siegfried Zwerenz, 2. Chairman Barbara Eidling, Mailing address: Lindenweg 10, D-95643 Tirschenreuth, phone 0049-(0)9631-795736, fax 0049-(0)9631-795734, e-mail email@example.com, Internet http://www.buergerwelle.de . Thank you.
If you have information which you would like to share with your friends and colleges around the world and which are from common interest, please send us this information, we will send them out.
The information in our EMF-Omega-News are derived from sources, which we believe to be accurate but this cannot be guaranteed.
We are not responsible for any errors or omissions and disclaims any liability incurred as a consequence of any of the contents of this resources.